What is Hear The Hungry?


Humanizing the homeless by extending a hand, building relationships, and sharing their stories...one voice at a time.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Smiles & Laughs

Today, the HTH's team is taking some of the strongest women we have met while on the rounds, out for a day of fun. Today is going to be amazing!!

*I'm going to say easily, yesterday was one of the best days of my life.
I met new friends and heard new inspirational heartfelt stories. The strength and courage these women have went through and keep a smile on their face, there is no words for that. I can only aspire to be as courageous and strong-minded as Tammy, Ester, and Monica. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will... so follow your instincts and know everything will be alright.
"So do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will care of itself."



Introducing 3 courageous, motivated & beautiful women:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment